Quantcast

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Rule #32: Enjoy the little things

With all of the craziness that spilled previous post, it seems appropriate that I balance this blog out with some things that make me happy.

I found another awesome blog oh hello friend that posted some beautiful things recently.

From thehomeport.com
From shopplasticland.com
Dream bed right here.  From ditteisager.dk
From Anthropologie, from a while back, I think.
Isn't this freaking awesome?!

Awesome leaf canopy from Ikea!  My kids will have one of these!  Heck, I want one of these.
I'd love to have enough framed butterflies to decorate a wall one day.
Dark chocolate via World Wide Chocolate
Birch wood cake stand and coasters from Martha Stewart

Avocados via Terra Organics
Baked salmon via Great-Salmon-Recipes
  +   
Avocado with chilled baked salmon - I had this for lunch today with some lemon juice, and it was fantastic.  The only thing I would have changed is having the avocado chilled, too, so it would have been the same temperature as the salmon.  Delicious!

It's a daily battle I fight with my emotions and with my tendency to freak out.  God is using the chaos at my job right now to keep me from focusing and worrying about what doesn't need worrying about.  I'm remembering how I told myself and the Lord about trying to Chatty as hard as I can, then leaving the rest to Him.  We'll see what happens.

1 comment:

  1. dear Linja,
    I too hope that you will one day have enough dead butterflies to cover your dwelling.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts! If there is something you want me to respond to specifically, feel free to send me an email; I'd love to chat.