Quantcast

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Autumn!

Happy first day of autumn!
Here are some pictures of things I think of when I think of autumn.

Coats!
Adorable coat from Anthropologie!

Another amazing coat from Anthropologie
Barn owls via English Count

Kitschy pow wows and their wares
via Pow wow @ wikispaces

Then of course delicious stuff like this via Country Living

And chrysanthemums (thank you, Bryan College) and also pumpkins
via Activerain
And... that restaurant in Gatlinburg, TN with the wooden walls inside and the antler decorations and the smoked salmon and the Smokey Mountain woods outside and the skilled pianist providing the entertainment and that sense of adventure you get just by being seated in such a lovely, homey, yet wild, place.  I tried looking up the place online, but I don't want to get it wrong, and Google maps doesn't let you see inside restaurants.  Heh.

2 comments:

  1. Fall! Fall! Fall!

    It's my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wrote "Happy Autumn!" on our specials board at work today. Except it's currently 97 degrees at my house. Clearly SC has not gotten the memo yet.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts! If there is something you want me to respond to specifically, feel free to send me an email; I'd love to chat.