Quantcast

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Some of my home

I've read in a few places about the idea of touring your own city. I've gotten to do a good bit of that since returning here from college.  I'd like to share some pictures!

I'm happily growing more and more fond of this place, you know.  I want to be proud of my town.  Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you a small taste of Newnan, GA.

This one's nothing extraordinary, but I like it.

These breakfasts make me smile.

An interesting door on the side of an old theater that I think is still in use

A beautiful park on the edge of downtown

The courthouse at night

The autumn leaves through my window

{Images: me}

2 comments:

  1. I like it! Lovely pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wait. You and Taryn live in the same town?! Perhaps I shall move. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts! If there is something you want me to respond to specifically, feel free to send me an email; I'd love to chat.