|Via Fancy and Shmancy|
- Spend New Year's Eve in Times Square
- Scuba dive
- Stargaze under the biggest sky on the darkest night
- Attend ComicCon
- Roadtrip to Maine and/or Canada
- Have a restaurant give me food for singing
- Be on the radio, sometime, somehow
- Be in a choreographed performance of "Beat It"
- Get myself a motorcycle license.
- Host a huge blanket fort slumber party a la Troy and Abed in Community (Season 2, Episode 9). It will be complete with pillow fights, hide and seek, sodas and popcorn, card games, and some great movie like Lion King. You are totally invited.
- Audition and be cast in a community theatre show. Preferably more than as an extra.
- Be a camp counselor. For real. This has been one of my desires for years. I was given a pair of the Chacos for Christmas (thanks, you two), and now I have no excuse. I really, really, really want to be a camp counselor. So bad.
- So. Bad.
|Abed: We're too big for this, aren't we?|
Troy: Yeah... But if we went two pillows higher in the corner we could vault the ceiling!
Please watch this clip. It's so worth it.
Season 2, Episode 9 "Conspiracy Theories and Soft Defenses"