Quantcast

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Blog talk from Frolic!

Frolic! wrote a great post, blog talk: crediting photos, that I'd like to share.  Chelsea has done a great job of clearly explaining the etiquette and the responsibilities of crediting photos, and her passion about the issue has turned me to the same cause.  I thought that I'd been doing things right or at least close to right, but I know I've not been up to par on this.  I just spent the last hour and 45 minutes correcting the credits on all my posts from just this year!

For practice and because it's awesome, here's a picture properly credited.  Also, I just learned today that you can blog pictures directly from Flickr if you have your accounts connected!  Cool stuff.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts! If there is something you want me to respond to specifically, feel free to send me an email; I'd love to chat.