Quantcast

Monday, March 14, 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday... three days late

I really like Lauren's set of blanks for last week, but I was out of town on Friday, so here they are, super late.

1. My biggest accomplishment in life thus far is coming to the levels of vulnerability I've come to with different people.  It's all the Lord's doing, so I can't claim it as my accomplishment, I know that it's a big thing that I couldn't have done on my own, but I think it's safe to say that it's an accomplishment for both of us.

2. My favorite place to sit in my house is on the front porch.  Whether it's rainy, freezing, bright, or night, I find solace there.

3. My fashion philosophy is you can wear anything for a day!  Don't wear what makes you uncomfortable, but be open to exploring what's outside your comfort level.  There's so much to explore!

4. Something every girl should have is people who tell her and show her she's beautiful.

5. If you looked in my purse right now you'd find eye drops, a pen, bracelets, and one of my friend's contact cards

6. My favorite music right now is Passion Pit and Mumford and Sons.  Besides the Top 40 radio stations, I listen to those bands the most right now.  (Favorites for Passion Pit: Moth's Wings, Folds in Your Hands, Eyes Like Candles.  Favorites for Mumford and Sons: The Cave, Hold On to What You Believe, After the Storm)

7. My favorite part of my body is my eyes + lashes or the color and texture of my hair.

------------------------------------------------------------

Also, here are a few links for you

Here's a blog post from Thingist, "Nerds, we need to talk," that's convicted me about how we should treat people different from us.  It's not our job to put people down, it's our job to help them up.  (The post is directed to different nerd subcultures, but I promise you can relate to it whether or not you fit into one of the groups he mentions.)
New Mumford & Sons song via Millie!  Lover of Light
And, you can get their song "Sister" for free here if you enter your email address!
A beautiful and simple ring
This quote from Eminem:
By Polaroidrainbows
And, this bed frame!  It's made of trees!  I'll always get excited when I see trees inside as more than potted plants.  :)  Is it not beautifully happy!?

Via HouseOfManyHues via Elle Decor

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts! If there is something you want me to respond to specifically, feel free to send me an email; I'd love to chat.