Quantcast

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

La de da

My best friend's getting married soon.  In 101 days!  She's going to have an absolute blast.  I am so happy for her.

And, to my own future, I say "Take your time.  I know I'll be happy to see you when you get here, but I'm enjoying things as are now."  This beautiful post from Lauren has made me start looking forward again to what's coming later on for me.  It's a good, healthy anticipation and it still allows me to remain content.  The that'll-be-cool-when-it-comes-but-life-is-cool-now-too kind.  I like that.

------------------------------------------------------------

One more thing, though (not about marriage)...  This totally makes me excited for Korea!  Bring it on!


2 comments:

  1. Yay for your friend! And yay for trips! You're going to Korea? So cool. I've always wanted to go there! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for your bf! I'm getting married in 92 days so that's close to hers!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts! If there is something you want me to respond to specifically, feel free to send me an email; I'd love to chat.