Quantcast

Saturday, April 2, 2011

10k Cooper River Bridge Run

I don't like going so long without posting anything here, so here's a quick blurb:

Run/walking a 10K wasn't half as bad as I thought it would be!  This morning, I thought about writing something like "My body is going to murder my mind in its sleep for getting us into this mess," but it was fine. 

Hope and I walked 4/5 of the way, which was very gentle on my legs.  We got to talk and high five all the Chick-fil-A cows that lined the bridge we raced on.

At the end, it was very surprising to know that it was only 10:something.  I felt like I'd done such a lot already today, and there was still more time?!  How cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts! If there is something you want me to respond to specifically, feel free to send me an email; I'd love to chat.