Quantcast

Saturday, April 16, 2011

DIY Divas

Wandering around on the webbernet, I came across this long list of DIY project tutorials from How To's Day (the list starts after the pillow tutorial).  They've all been gathered from different blogs, which is pretty cool.  I clicked through a lot of them, and here are my favorites to share!

(Click here for more about the awesome How To's Day projects.)

Instead of paying $250 for a mirror just like this, Jaime from That's My Letter made her own for $90!

A Vintage Vine shows how to make this gorgeous clock coffee table.

Terrariums!  Yes!  via Paula from Welcoming Spirit

How to turn your mason jars into blue mason jars by Craftberry Bush

And, Diane from The Inspired Housewife shows gives a Mr. Amazing DIY that's too adorable to not be on my favorites list.


And, just for fun, I think I've found a something else I want to show you.  Check out this post by For Love of Funny.

P.s.  I wore feather earrings to work today, even though I have to wear an earpiece for my radio, too.

2 comments:

  1. I love that knock-off PB mirror! I just might have to make one!

    Great blog by the way :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those blue mason jars are sweeet!! I wanna do that!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts! If there is something you want me to respond to specifically, feel free to send me an email; I'd love to chat.