Quantcast

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Feathers

I was moseying on Collegefashion.net when I saw this post about feather hair extensions.  I thought they were super cool, and I decided to put them on my 101 goals list.  After some research, I found an Etsy shop that sold them at a reasonable price, easily got my sister involved, and ordered them!

Taylor and I put them in one night during our Glee/Klondike bar date.

This is the set I bought.  (Her price has understandably gone up about $5 since I saw them first.)  I'd gotten some wild greens, purples, and blues in the batch which I wasn't too pleased with, and our hair is so dark, the black feathers weren't even considered for our extensions, but we made do very well.


I also had just gotten my new coat (which was on clearance and $20 off with a coupon!) this day and was trying it out.



They can be curled, straightened, shampooed, and whatever else.  We put these in a good month ago, and, while one eased out last week, the other is still secured with a crimp bead we pliered shut.



Sister wanted to join the fun.



Good times.

1 comment:

  1. Hey,

    I saw your post on collegefashion and thought I would check out your blog! Very cute. I also wanted to show you www.fashionfeather.com if you are interested in buying more feathers at great low prices! Also, we would love to see our site on your blog too, if you were interested. Keep spreading the Feather Trend!
    Julie at Fashion Feather

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts! If there is something you want me to respond to specifically, feel free to send me an email; I'd love to chat.