Quantcast

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Short and sweet: a new direction

I feel very tired right now.  I don't feel like writing, but I have things I want to write about, and it makes sense to get it done than to let it wait.  I think now would be a great time to start working on the practice of sweet and short posts.  How's that?

Something short and sweet: A chocolate frog

Many of my friends on Bryan College's Spring Chorale tour went to the Wizarding World of Harry Potter last month.  I was insanely jealous, as Millie and I have been wishing to go since we discovered it.  As you can imagine, it meant a whole heap when my Aaron brought me a gift from HP world!


It came in a pentagonal box just like the one in the first movie, and I got the Helga Hufflepuff card that eerily showed Helga almost moving.  Holograms these days...  And the chocolate's pretty good.

Thanks, Aaron!  You make me smile. -->    : )

1 comment:

Thank you for sharing your thoughts! If there is something you want me to respond to specifically, feel free to send me an email; I'd love to chat.