Quantcast

Monday, May 2, 2011

Guess what, friends... [Three things to be happy about]

I only have one more day at my minimum wage-ish job!
 I'm going thrifting with my wonderful boyfriend tomorrow!

Aaaand, 

I'VE GOT A JOB IN KOREA!!!

Isn't that all ludicrously happy news?!!

I'll be working in Gangnam-Seoul with a branch of the Sogang Language Program (henceforth to be referred to as SLP).  I will leave early July and return the next July.  I'll be 10-15 minutes walking distance from the school, and 15 minutes by public transportation from an underground mall which I've been told will offer whatever I could need from the States.  I'll have a housemate, too, which I wasn't expecting but I'm glad of.  And that's all I know for now!

I've sent my FBI clearance off to the U.S. Dept. of State to get it authenticated with an apostille.  That's the last document I've been told to get nailed down, and things will be underway for my visa once it comes back!

Holy cow, this is really happening!

This is where I'm going to live for a year!
This image is a product of my ling dragging talent+Google maps+MS Paint
:]

1 comment:

Thank you for sharing your thoughts! If there is something you want me to respond to specifically, feel free to send me an email; I'd love to chat.