Quantcast

Friday, May 27, 2011

Not having anything to do makes me feel like not doing anything.

I don't like not having anything to do.

I wish I'd known how bored I would be at home without my job.  I did have great plans of getting things done, of exercising every day, and of being all-around productive with just a bit of laziness to help me enjoy the lack of having a job for a while.  I've given my dog a bath, I've cleaned out some cabinets, and that's about it.

Before I leave for Millie's the first of June, I will:
Clean out our old toy cubbies
Bake my dad a pie from scratch
Exercise... many times
Finish East of Eden (It's so good!)
Attack the skort I accidentally bought at a thrift store (I think I can convert it to a skirt.)
Get all those extra things from the toy cubbies and my dresser to Goodwill

1 comment:

  1. Whew. I hear you! I am so bored and restless and I'm about to die to have you around.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts! If there is something you want me to respond to specifically, feel free to send me an email; I'd love to chat.