Quantcast

Sunday, July 3, 2011

Love letters

I always like seeing the pictures Felicia posts about her mail.  I just so happened to send a letter today, and I'd like to show you what the outside looks like.
Let me first explain.

Last week, I send him a letter with pinks and purples and hearts and flowers all over it.  It looked super ridiculous, but it was a fun way to say to everyone who might see the letter, "Lindsay loves Caleb a whole heap."  To make up for the uncharacteristic girliness of last week's letter, I decided to color this one with boy things.  I like the result much better.


1 comment:

  1. Hehe I'm glad that you like seeing my mail posts! That is a super cute letter. I have a soft spot for little dinos like that :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts! If there is something you want me to respond to specifically, feel free to send me an email; I'd love to chat.