Quantcast

Friday, September 23, 2011

Autumn! II

I have another picture collection for the first day of autumn!  (Here's another set from last year of things that mean autumn to me.)  I'm very glad that Korea has seasons just like my homeland does, but I have a feeling that it's not going to be the same-same, so a little nostalgia may come through here.  If you're stateside, be sure to enjoy some tasty pumpkin flavored things for me, okay?
These beautiful nail colors are from the fall collection of Scotch.
via Hip Hip Gin Gin
Dead leaves can have such rich colors!  And, gosh, this one really pops against the turquoise!
TinEye says this image might be from Magstag's flickr, but the image is no longer available.
Do let me know if you know where this picture's from!
In fact, fall colors in general (and getting to wear them) make me happy.  I know you can wear whatever colors you want whenever you want, but I feel like I blend with the weather better when I wear these rich and darker hues in the fall.
Image via Pinterest, but I believe it originally came from Weeds and Wildfowers.

I am SO excited to get to wear flannel on a regular basis again!
via CollegeFashion
\
I haven't checked yet if the Korean Starbuckses (what is the plural of "Starbucks?") serve the delicious wonder of the pumpkin spice latte yet, but I am going to check out the next one I see.
Photo by Kelly_R for the Starbucks blog
Back at school you knew it was autumn when you constantly heard the honking geese on their way south.
Autumn Dawn by James Jordan via flickr
Fall means more covers to snuggle up under.  The only bad part is that I don't want to get out of bed when I need to get ready for work.
via a USMB Coffee Shop forum


And, of course, the team favorite: Scarves!
Image via Fashion Network Seattle

What are your favorite things about fall?  I'd love to hear.

2 comments:

  1. This fabulous coat from Old Navy...

    http://oldnavy.gap.com/browse/product.do?cid=55474&vid=1&pid=839580&scid=839580042

    Also, and nightly cups of coffee to keep my fingers warm.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my word those nailpolishes are gorgeous!!! (I have a slight nailpolish addiction and for the past month it has been rearing its head :P)

    About fall: I love leaves(that photo is gorgeous!), scarves, hot chocolate, and knitting.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts! If there is something you want me to respond to specifically, feel free to send me an email; I'd love to chat.