Quantcast

Thursday, August 23, 2012

Links to Share! (from Asia!)

I'm not much of a cat person, but every once in a while I am blessed to come across one that pulls me into a good relationship with cats.
Like this one.

In fact, I want you to know about Sho & Tell.  There's a lot of adorable and interesting stuff that Shoko posts there.  It's one of my new favorite blogs and the only deviation from the Asia theme of this post.

I've found a tumblr blog that posts gifs that describe my life here pretty well.  KikinItInKorea.  This post is spot on.

I can't say it any better than the folks over at CNN GO.  Here's their list of "50 reasons why Soul is the world's greatest city."

Lastly, if you check out nothing else (and I think you should check out everything else), you must read this.  You must.  And I promise you will not be disappointed.
Here's my try at persuasion: Young poetry gets so much better when it's written in a foreign language.
As posted by my friend Blake, Humma the Sven

3 comments:

  1. Awww that kitty is so cute! The best part is when he dives into the boxes and splays his legs out! And that poem is absolutely hilarious! I had no idea what was going on but I enjoyed it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man, I really want that cat. I love him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, cat videos...I saw that it was five minutes long, thought, "that's crazy! I'm not watching a cat video that long", and then I clicked play.
    Also...the poem. I don't even know what to say. But thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts! If there is something you want me to respond to specifically, feel free to send me an email; I'd love to chat.