Quantcast

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Love is a strong word, and I love foxes.

Thanks to this story and the many that came after, my favorite animal affections have been happily turned to the fox.  (Manta ray is still #1, but the title may soon go to the mammals once again.)

On Reddit and Tumblr this last week, I saw the story of a guy's walk in the woods and what he found.  I personally would label this woods walk as the very best ever.



The man in the woods is Dan Dinu.  He posted his pictures on his facebook page here.



Believe me, I know these are wild animals, but this fox looks especially cozy and cuddly.
Photo by Alexander Glass
This picture available for download as a wallpaper over at National Geographic.

This video, oh wow, this video made me smile and laugh so much.  Delightful.  So, so happy.



Really, tell me, what's your favorite animal?

2 comments:

  1. So adorable!

    I like red pandas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cutest red panda moment I've ever seen: http://www.funnyjunk.com/funny_gifs/4244264/Surprised+Baby+Red+Panda/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts! If there is something you want me to respond to specifically, feel free to send me an email; I'd love to chat.