Saturday, January 26, 2013

Recommended for your weekend

 Hello, people!

You know those nice blogs that have a weekly list of interesting or pretty things to look at?  I like those.  Now, while I am not Cup of Jo (sadly), I do have so interesting and pretty things for you to look at.

Smart stuff first.
That hottie I like started a blog this week.  His first original post is HERE!!!  It's about "what ideas form the core of American society."
Okay, I will tell you here and now that I am not the greatest fan of politics.  For most of my life I didn't know what they were.  When I found out what they were, I still didn't like them because I thought they were boring.  Bless his darling heart, my boyfriend is a master of politics, and he has me for a girlfriend.  Well, a cool thing is, I am able to understand what he's written, and I've actually found it for-real interesting.  (Big steps forward here.  Big steps.)

Some neat new Pinterest boards to rummage through:

Artwork from the guy I wish could do my tattoo

A Pep Talk
Maybe you've already seen it (I saw it first on Darling Magazine's site), but you have got to watch this video if you haven't.  In fact, even if you have already seen it, you might want to watch it again.


I hope you have a good weekend!



P.s.  Anyone else a a fan of Cup of Jo?  I think she's my favorite.

2 comments:

  1. That Kid President video is amazing! It came at such a perfect time for me too, so thank you.

    x Jasmine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jasmine, another piece that helped me a lot this week was this one form Darling Magazine: http://darlingmagazine.org/you-are-enough/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts! If there is something you want me to respond to specifically, feel free to send me an email; I'd love to chat.