Quantcast

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

My Family's Been Drinking a Lot of Smoothies.

At my parents' workplace, the employees have gotten together for this healthy living challenge.  Right now my parents are in their 7th week or so of working very hard to eat 9 servings of fruits and vegetables each day.  This has led to a lot of smoothie creations.  This one is kale, some other green thing, grapes, blueberries, and ice.





I told Mom the smoothie looked and smelled like sewage.  It tasted like a yummier kind of grass.  And, I like grass, so it was... okay.

My favorite smoothie though, I created it myself last week.
A banana
Spinach and strawberries which were leftover from a salad and brought in the taste of walnuts from the salad
Wheat germ
A tablespoon of whipping cream (I like a creaminess in my smoothies.)
1/4 of concentrated green tea
5 ice cubes

It was so tasty!

1 comment:

  1. Really, it’s a great post. Thank you for posting this informational content which has presented a wonderful insight about the subject in discussion. Thanks again. 
    water treatment plant

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts! If there is something you want me to respond to specifically, feel free to send me an email; I'd love to chat.