Quantcast

Monday, September 9, 2013

Heck yeah!!!

Well friends, when you next hear from me, I will be married!!  And that's freakin' awesome!

There's tons I want to tell you about and show you (like my golden fox cake toppers and the beautiful garters I made), but ain't nobody got time foh dat.  Instead, I'll leave you with my very favorite YouTube video that always, always, always makes me laugh.  Caleb and I like to watch it a few times to help us be happy again after touch conversations or stressful decisions.  This video will cure what ails you.  Enjoy!  And wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. Eeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!! Enjoy every second lovely lady! I can't wait to hear all about it and see all the photos and details from the day!

    x Jasmine

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts! If there is something you want me to respond to specifically, feel free to send me an email; I'd love to chat.