Quantcast

Friday, October 4, 2013

Link Collection and Weekend Plans

Happy weekend, friends!

I spent last-last weekend in Minnesota for one of my bridesmaid's weddings.  She's a gorgeous girl every day, but she couldn't have looked more beautiful on her wedding day.


This weekend I'll be seeing my super fun Bible study group in Fayetteville.  We're a bunch of 20-30 somethings who've been adopted by a Sunday School class of empty nesters.  We get together and have dinner, go through parts of the Financial Peace University then parts of Experiencing God.  This week, the young professional are providing the meal.  We're having breakfast for dinner.

What are you doing this weekend?  Any fun plans?

A new favorite Tumblr: Etsy Goodies

An article about how girls often pervade male privilege: "Stop Staying 'I have a Boyfriend' To Deflect Unwanted Attention"
Male privilege is “I have a boyfriend” being the only thing that can actually stop someone from hitting on you because they respect another male-bodied person more than they respect your rejection/lack of interest.

 A new "Aww" Pinterest board to follow: lovies

A huge list of Japanese emoticons?  Yes.  (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ

I didn't even know America had National Bear and Mustache Championship.  The 4th annual competition was early this month.  Here are pictures of some candidates.

This recipe from Cup of Jo for The Best Masala Chai is stirring my winter ideas.  I reallyreallyreally want to try this.

One more recipe I want to try: Nordic pancakes with berries and cream from Cakies.  Maybe this can be a birthday breakfast.

2 comments:

  1. She looks gorgeous and so happy! When will we be seeing photos from your wedding?

    x Jasmine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll be filtering some through soon! There are a couple scheduled wedding posts over the next weeks. Promise.

      Delete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts! If there is something you want me to respond to specifically, feel free to send me an email; I'd love to chat.