Quantcast

Sunday, November 4, 2012

What Ruby Found

Maybe I've told you about how my preschool students will sometimes be the best people in the world and ask, "Teacher, can I play with your hair?"  I love it when they do that, however it is not my favorite thing when Ruby will catch my attention to say, "Teacher.  White hair."



I let them pull out the ones they find in the back, but I tell them I want to keep the ones that are congregating around my right temple.  They don't know who the X-man, Rogue, is, but I tell them that if I keep those white hairs growing in that area, I'll look awesome.  Er.  AwesomER.

I don't think they believe me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts! If there is something you want me to respond to specifically, feel free to send me an email; I'd love to chat.