Quantcast

Friday, April 17, 2015

Recommended with the Best Scrambled Eggs

Caleb recently discovered Gordon Ramsey's recipe for scrambled eggs.  He tried it out for the first time last Saturday and brought me the most delicious breakfast in bed, and then we've made these eggs two more times in the last 7 days.  If you follow the recipe, they turn out so light and fluffy and creamy.  In a word, perfect.


Now for the links I recommend with scrambled eggs...
(It's hard to believe it's been such a long time since I've done one of these collections!)

A fascinating collection of postcards from Google Earth

Even more fascinating: these stills from Google Street View

These doggy fetch fails remind me of my own pup.


Have you seen everyone making a big deal of Becca the Badass?  I'm a fan.


If I didn't share a bedroom with a boy, I'm pretty sure my room would look like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts! If there is something you want me to respond to specifically, feel free to send me an email; I'd love to chat.