Quantcast

Friday, May 6, 2016

Recommended for a blitz weekend!

I'm heading up to Chattanooga this weekend for a quick trip to visit my sister and attend my first Running of the Chihuahuas.  I'm not really sure what to expect, but I'm excited!

I haven't gotten to spend much time on writing this week, but I wanted to send you off with a song I've recently added to my Misty Morning playlist.   The Atlanta weather brought us a cold snap this week, so I've been feeling very cuddly, and this song fits with my hot tea and blankets while still letting the chilly sunshine make sense, too.  I hope you enjoy!


I've mentioned a couple times that my parents moved to Norway last summer to be international missionaries.  Here's an update they wrote recently about surviving their first summer.

The future is here.  This 15-year-old kid just joined MIT after using their free curriculum for both middle and high school.

These brothers convinced their sister of the zombie apocalypse.  This made me laugh so much!

I just heard about The Bee Cause Project, which brings healthy bee hives to schools in Charleston and Savannah for some super hands-on education.  Awesome!

A deeply moving video encouraging what are called "leftover women" in China.  This is a concept I saw played out in Korea, too, and I think some of the pressure also lies in the West.  Check it out.  What do you think?

This song made me laugh.

Aha!  What a smart way to remove spiders from your home!  And without having to even get close!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts! If there is something you want me to respond to specifically, feel free to send me an email; I'd love to chat.