Quantcast

Thursday, May 1, 2014

Carpool Pictures

I'm very proud that Caleb and I have been able to fare just fine with one car between us for the last 7.5 months.  I work a mile away from our apartment, so I take the car on weekdays, and Caleb makes his 45 minute commute with a work buddy.  This week, though, Work Buddy is at a conference in the Midwest.  Thankfully Caleb's work gives him flexible hours, so he'll be driving me to work at 8:30 in the morning, heading to work himself, then leaving early so he can pick me up around 5:30.

While Caleb's busy driving, he is completely vulnerable to my camera.  He is also terribly handsome.  So, this happens.
selfies in the car


And this happens.
selfies in the car

There's a bit of our silly fun to start the month!  Happy May, all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts! If there is something you want me to respond to specifically, feel free to send me an email; I'd love to chat.