Quantcast

Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Inspiration for gifts for the stargazer

Guess what!  I've been working on my Christmas present to you guys, and I'm planning on releasing it next week!  (Here's a hint.)  I've been working on it bit by bit since August, and I'm hoping it's going to be really valuable to you.  In the meantime, though, here is some night sky gift inspiration for the stargazers among you.
Inspiration for gifts for the stargazer

Ah, I love the stars.  They are such beautiful and fascinating things.  Do you have anything to add to the list?

#1 Constellation temporary tattoos from JoellesEmporium on Etsy
#2 Smitten under the stars tee from Modcloth
#3 Star map from Best Made
 #5 Starry string lights from Terrain
#6 Zodiac constellation glasses from Uncommon Goods
#7 Star anklet from ShebasGems on Etsy
#8 Full moon door mat from Modcloth
#9 Golden moon notebook from Native Bear on Scoutmob

P.s. You could wrap everything in this galaxy wallpaper from NormansPrintery!  ^_^

Galaxy wrapping paper from Normans Printery

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts! If there is something you want me to respond to specifically, feel free to send me an email; I'd love to chat.