I've made a Korean Bucket List before, but even with 3 out of 4 of those things completed, there's still much more to do.
Here's the next round up of things I want to do while I can.
- Try the Three-cheese milkshake at Deli Heinzburg
Completed! It was delicious. I have an affinity for all dairy products that are cheese-flavored now. They are so good. Think sweet butter or cheesecake. Yum.
- Get up the guts to ask if I can take a picture of couples wearing couple tees
- Freakin' go to Namsan Tower!
Also completed! And highly recommended. Can you believe it took me a whole year to make it to the most recognizable landmark in Seoul?
- Visit the French district in Seoul and get some delicious food
- Sneak into the abandoned Alice in Wonderland English theme park to snap pictures
I did this last week and had a fun time trespassing and not getting caught.
- Perform in krump
I plan on writing about my experience with krump more, but know that I've gotten better since I started.
- Visit my friend Drew in Chuncheon
This is scheduled for two weekends from now, and I'm really looking forward to it. It's always a treat to see Drew and also to get out of Seoul. It's going to be a double whammy of awesome.
- Visit China Town in Incheon
When I went to pick up Caleb at the airport for his visit, I made a stupid mistake and took the subway to Incheon station, not Incheon International Airport station. I had to take a 30-minute bus to get to where I needed to be (it cost me a lot of stress), but before I got onto the bus, I stood in wonder at the entrance to China town which was coincidentally right in front of the exit I happened to step out of. I had a fleeting idea of letting Caleb wait a little bit while I explored. Of course that idea didn't last long, but I do want to go back and check it out.