Quantcast

Friday, April 18, 2014

Recommended for Mid-April

I recently read up on some of the Royal Family, just for kicks, and I would like to present to you the members of the Royal Family with the coolest Wikipedia profile pics.Sophie, Countess of Wessex
Prince Michael of Kent
George V
(King of the United Kingdom and the British Dominions, and Emperor of India!)

I also found out the ranks of European royalty and nobility (aka ranks of peerage?).

Love dance?  Want to love dance?  Like to watch dancing sometimes?  Hate dance?  Watch this:
(Beware of twerking)  :P



I found where I can buy Middle Eastern-inspired decor for my home.  Joss and Main has lots of different styles available ("Rough-hewn & Romantic," "The Eclectic Collector," "By the Shore..."), but I'm always a sucker for things like these in the "Bohemian Elements" look book:

Middle eastern home accents mirror lamp pillow rug
These items were listed on Joss and Main on April 15, 2014.  I think the available items rotate, so these things might not still be in stock, but I am confident that the warehouse would always have good things.
Caleb and I just decided that we are going to Spoleto in Charleston this year.  We're both so excited, and I can't wait to share our experiences with you!  Do you have any exciting things coming up?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts! If there is something you want me to respond to specifically, feel free to send me an email; I'd love to chat.