Quantcast

Monday, August 3, 2015

Happy August!

How has your summer been?  After a crazy July, I'm welcoming this new month with open arms.  There are a few things I'm particularly excited about, though.


#1 My birthday is the 17th!
#2 I'm going to go to the Georgia Aquarium!  (They let you in for free on your birthday)
#3 Ton Ton (a new ramen place!) is set to open this August in Ponce City Market!
#4  My bff Millie and I are planning on getting together again this month, and I'll get to meet her brand new baby girl!
#5 Work has a steadier schedule this month, so I think me personal time will be more regular, too, which means more dancing and reading!
#6 I'm getting a haircut on the 15th, and it's been a loooong time coming.  I'm going to be going from very long hair back to just regular long hair with bangs again, and I can't wait!
#7 We're one month closer to camping plans, Coastal Carolina Fair plans, and all around general future plans!  Woohoo, onward and upward!

Thanks for following along, y'all!  I hope your August is looking great, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts! If there is something you want me to respond to specifically, feel free to send me an email; I'd love to chat.