Quantcast

Friday, August 28, 2015

Recommended with Smitten Kitchen's One-Pan Farro

 I've found another go-to recipe, y'all!

Smitten Kitchen's one-pan farro
via Smitten Kitchen
 A college friend posted the link on Facebook last week along with high praise, so I tried it after my next grocery trip.  I sliced some andouille sausage and cooked that separately then combined everything once all was cooked.  This stuff was delicious!  Hearty, healthy, and best with lots of basil, in my opinion.  Check out Smitten Kitchen's one-pan farro recipe here!

Now for the other recommendations...

Would it be pretentious to have this in my house?

What a bittersweet story, A Kiss Deferred (via Cup of Jo)

10 simple ways to prioritize what you love (via Yes and Yes)  This post really rings true for me.  This year has been a real test in finding out what matters most to me and what I'm going to do about it.

Check out this dream houe in Thailand!  I love how the house opens up to the lush backyard and pool.

We have just under a month until 2015's summer is spent!  Time to watch this dog play in a water tub!

Something I've always liked: character design sketches
I had a high school classmate who came to school with a huge book of design and concept art from Tarzan, and it was one of the coolest things.

Would you drink your coffee from this bizarre cup?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts! If there is something you want me to respond to specifically, feel free to send me an email; I'd love to chat.