Quantcast

Monday, April 15, 2019

How I stay so organized

Productivity tips from an exectuive assistant.jpg
image by STIL classics via Unsplash


A few times now, coworkers have asked me, "Lindsay, how do you stay so organized?"  Cutting to the chase (because that's what organized people do), here is a teaser summary my tips, tools, and treasures for staying "hashtag on top of it" (which I often say out loud).  To see the whole article, check out the story on Medium and join the conversation there!

---

#1 Take notes
Write notes all the time.  Compile and allocate later.

#2 Keep lists
Use master lists to track your projects and progress.  Trello is highly recommended.

#3 Maintain your calendar
Schedule your tasks, use separate calendars for separate categories, and set reminders.

#4 Keep stuff minimal
Declutter your tasks to stay focused.  Make Inbox Zero a goal, keep your desk tidy, and toss tasks as needed. 

#5 Collaborate
Share your lists and calendars with others so they can share with you.

#6 Bonus : super admin tools
See some extra tidbits that have been helpful in my role as an executive assistant by trade.
    ---

    Again, hop on over to Medium here to catch the full low down and share your thoughts.  Looking forward to having you contribute to the discussion!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Thank you for sharing your thoughts! If there is something you want me to respond to specifically, feel free to send me an email; I'd love to chat.