Quantcast

Saturday, June 18, 2011

New Obsession: Crocheted shoes

Millie and I were wandering around downtown Abbeville and stopped in at Abbey's Alley.  It was there that we beheld the first pair of beautiful crocheted shoes.

(Imagine beautiful pictures of the prettiest shoes here.)

Unfortunately, the shoes were to large for Millie and too small for me.  You can imagine our bliss when similar ones were spotted at Rue21 and Wet Seal at the mall last weekend!


Image from Wet Seal
While both pairs are cheaper than $20, I couldn't buy them.  They just didn't arouse the same feelings that that first pair in Abbeville or these gorgeous puppies do.

Image via TOMS
A similar pair is also available at Nordstroms for 5 cents cheaper.  :)



July 2, 2011 edit: P.s. Rocket Dog has them, too!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts! If there is something you want me to respond to specifically, feel free to send me an email; I'd love to chat.