Quantcast

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Tips for living in Korea!

From Chris in Korea, here's a list of things I'm going to be keeping in mind over the next couple months.  Hopefully it will become second nature after then.

And, from CNNgo, a similar set of 12 Rules for Expat Life

And, this will be a good thing to read before you come and visit me.  : )

Looking for another helpful site for expats?  I highly recommend Korea4Expats.  Just found it this week!

Lastly, you can check out a lengthy list of photos showing the typical Asian poses that the younger generations consistently use in all their pictures.  I will be mastering said poses and will be sure to post them all over my blog to give you something happy to look at. Every.  Day.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts! If there is something you want me to respond to specifically, feel free to send me an email; I'd love to chat.