Quantcast

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Korean vlog #3 - A lame excuse for the first video actually FROM Korea

This one is ridiculous, but it is better than not posting.  And, yes, I'd originally said that I would do videos twice a month, but I did film this and my next one in August, so I'm going to count myself as on track.  I do hope to do better, so keep an eye out for that.  In the meantime...


See other vlog entries: OneTwoFourFive

It's hard to see in the video, so here's a still image of my nose ring.  I really like it.  : )

1 comment:

  1. Things that I like about this video:

    Your nose ring! SO cute! I had my nose done a while ago, and I want it back so bad!! (I'll get around to it eventually)

    Your cell phone. Oh my word, that is so cool!

    Chopsticks as portion control. I have often said that!

    You :D You are lovely (and ps I love your hair too!)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts! If there is something you want me to respond to specifically, feel free to send me an email; I'd love to chat.