Quantcast

Monday, March 18, 2013

A Mori Wedding

I recently confessed my fascination for the Japanese street style of Mori.  The earthiness and ethereal atmosphere of the forest in the form of fashion.  I love it.

My house is in the woods.  I see tall trees outside my bedroom window, and I can hear sweet crickets in the summer.  My heart reacts in a childlike way to the green and the sunshine and the scent of the woods.  I would love to even get married in the woods.

via
I'm actually planning my very own wedding with my best friend in the world right now.  We're on a tight budget, we're blissfully in love, and we're so excited for the first day of our marriage and everything that comes after.

Our ceremony will be inside, but the reception will be outdoors, and I want to have as much brought into the atmosphere of my wedding from the forest as possible.  The leaves and the bark, even the dirt, it all makes me feel at home, at rest, and alive.  I love it.

Brumley and Wells
via

via

via

via

via

via

via

via

via

La.  I could go on and on.  There are so many beautiful visions to be had!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts! If there is something you want me to respond to specifically, feel free to send me an email; I'd love to chat.