Quantcast

Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Living Luxuriously

Living in luxury (on a budget)

I couple weeks ago, I came home in the middle of a dreary, wet, and dark June afternoon.  After having such lovely weather for so long, I wasn't feeling the gloomy atmosphere.  I was also feeling chilled and even though it was nearly summer, it sounded like a good idea to warm myself up with some rich hot chocolate I had leftover from last winter.

For some reason, I had the idea to serve myself with the Chinese tea set my BFF Millie got me for Christmas last year.  Why not, right?  Sure it may have been meant for fancy tea, but why not make the hot chocolate fancy?

Long story short, my Kroger private selection hot chocolate tasted magnificent coming from the prettiest tea cups I own.  I also decided to leave my tea set out of its box from now own.  It's so beautiful, why not display it so I can actually see and enjoy it?

I hope this encourages you to think of some ways you can add unconventional luxury to your life, too!  Are there things you do now to bring more joy and fanciness to your day?  I'd love to hear!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts! If there is something you want me to respond to specifically, feel free to send me an email; I'd love to chat.