Quantcast

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Spring Wish List

I've come across a few things lately that I really like.  Em at Hip Hip Gin makes wish lists.  I bet she doesn't get all of the things she wishes for.  And, as long as I don't dwell too much on wanting them/not having them, I bet it's okay for me to make wish lists, too.  Just for fun.

By the way, I saw two of these things over at Shoko Wagner's Pinterest or her blog, Sho & Tell.  This girl knows what's up, and I recommend her as an internet personality to follow.


 
I want a coconut cake.
My parents brought home a piece of one from a Bible study last month.  I'd never had coconut cake before.  This one was so moist and lightly sweet and deliciously aromatic and tasty.
image by Julie Marie via Always With Butter via Shoko's Pinterest

 


 
Would you look at this Big Dipper constellation earring?
I have a thing for the stars.  I love them.  I love them so much.  I like star charts, star globes, the colors of midnight and gold, and Van Gogh's Starry Night.  I have yet to go star gazing under the biggest sky, but it's on my Bucket List.
via Sumally via Nojess, and I saw it first on Shoko's Pinterest.

This earring is from the Japanese company, Nojess.  I really wish I knew Japanese and that I could figure the online shop website.  I wish even more that someone on Etsy would craft something similar and provide English shipping instructions.  I guess access to international jewelry is just one more reason to start up on all Earth's languages.

 


 
Keeping with the astronomy theme just a little further, I really like this calendar, too.
for sale for approx. $13.11 by minudesign on Etsy
(I found it on Etsy's Pinterest board, Stuff We Love.)

 


 
A water garden!  How lovely, minimalist, and clean!  And so pretty.
I saw it on Free People's Pinterest board, We , and they saw it on Martha Stewart's website.

 


An excellent and simple tie dyed shirt.  Because, you know, summer's just after spring.
This one also came to me from Free People's We DIY.  This tutorial comes from Sweet Paul.

 



A kangaroo.
More specifically, I want a kangaroo at my wedding.  I don't know where the idea came from, but it came, it's here, and it's not going anywhere.  I think the presence of a kangaroo would make everything better.
Image by Rob Griffith via NBWNews
Caleb and I were walking through a CVS this week, looking for ponytail holders, when we came across some nail art tools which I was so surprised to find in an American CVS.  Caleb asked if he could buy them for me.  I was surprised and so happy and of course said yes.  That small present made me very, very glad.

Wish lists are fun, but I am most definitely thankful and satisfied with things I do have and even more with the intangible things I have.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts! If there is something you want me to respond to specifically, feel free to send me an email; I'd love to chat.