Quantcast

Friday, February 13, 2015

Recommended with Amélie

Perfect for Valentine's, Galentine's, or a stay at home night with the dog, here is Amélie, a quirky and charming film from France.  An ordinary but winsome girl decides to make things start happening in her life, and therein lies the stories of the movie.  This is one of my very favorites.  Amélie always makes me happy, and it's on Netlfix, which is extra happy!  It's definitely a better choice than lots of others available this week.

Recommended with Amélie

Recommended with Amélie...
(Speaking of what you shouldn't watch this weekend...)  A survivor of an abusive relationship points of 50 dangerous moments in 50 Shades of Grey
Sum up: 50 Shades glorifies a sick, twisted, and abusive relationship.

Okay, after that first one, the rest of the links are going to be really light!

A beautiful picture, but I still hate the cold.

These comics made me laugh.

I'm in the market for a new teakettle/water heater of some sort (any recommendations are welcome!) and I wish this cool water heater wasn't just a concept!


-------------------------------------------------

What are you loving this Valentine's Day weekend?

2 comments:

  1. I've never actually seen Amelie! I guess I'll have to change that this weekend :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts! If there is something you want me to respond to specifically, feel free to send me an email; I'd love to chat.