Quantcast

Sunday, March 29, 2015

Lately Loves and Recommendations

I just realized that this month is the first since starting my 1,001 Challenge Reboot where I risk not submitting 4 posts a month as I challenged myself to do.  I did, however, recently learn my blood type, which crossed of item #43 on my list.

When you want to see beautiful things, look through my best friend's pins or read through her blog.

I've been slowing making my way through Dear Reader: The Unauthorized Autobiography of Kim Jong Il, which I am enjoying so far.  I believe I read rather slowly, which is a factor in why I haven't gone to the book club I've been invited to yet.  I'm afraid to get the book and fail to read it all in time.

I got myself a new coloring book!  I'm so excited to start coloring in it.  It's so beautiful!

As I've mentioned, my new job is taking up more of my time than I'd given before.  I'm looking forward to the month of April bringing a bit of a break, but I have been thoroughly enjoying my role and my team at The Iron Yard.

In my solo downtime, I've been watching The Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt.  Have you seen it yet?  I wish I wasn't almost at the end of the series!

Also, I'm a new fan of quinoa.

What about you?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts! If there is something you want me to respond to specifically, feel free to send me an email; I'd love to chat.