Quantcast

Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Over the weekend

I wanted to share a few things from this weekend that made me especially happy!


We visited Atlanta China Town's Lunar New Year festival, and I painted my nails to match.  There were many folk dances we got to watch, and there was also this funny but endearing performance by old Chinese ladies.

I spent time Saturday night working on adding a drop-down menu to my blog (which you can see now!), and I'm really proud of it!  This is the tutorial I used, but I had to figure out a few things on my own with the CSS.

Caleb and I hit up Scott's Antique Market in Jonesboro to check out their custom furniture.  We're collecting ideas for a new desk and coffee table we now have money to afford!

I noticed some really cool street art near one of my favorite restaurants and got to take a picture of it later, which you now see here!

As part of our Valentine's Day celebration, we finished reading The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy together out loud, which I highly recommend for best friends.

I bought plane tickets to Norway!  Norwegian Air had some killer deals, and Caleb and I were able to snag 2 tickets from JFK to Oslo for around $605!  I'm super excited to get to see my parents this December!  Aaaah!!!


How was your weekend?  Did you do anything special to celebrate friendship or love?  I'd love to hear!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts! If there is something you want me to respond to specifically, feel free to send me an email; I'd love to chat.