Monday, July 7, 2014

Kickstarter for Potato Salad

The Potato Salad Kickstarter

The internet has exceeded this guy's goal by 2,171%!
I am shocked and amazed, and I think this might be one of the most ridiculous and awesome things I've ever seen.


  1. I have mixed emotions about this. On one hand it shows the power of the internet, and it's kind of funny, and then on the other hand I just feel like it's the stupidest thing, and why are people so dumb that they keep giving money to him?? (I hope you didn't back this project haha)

    1. I did not support this kickstarter. The pledge ammount is just below $60,000 now. Incredible. It's obvious that it's the cool thing to do now, to pledge to the potato salad, but wow. What else could we be doing with that. Still, I can't help but be amused!


Thank you for your thoughts! I read, enjoy, and try to respond to each comment. If there is something you want me to respond to specifically, feel free to send me an email; I'd love to chat.