Quantcast

Monday, July 7, 2014

Our Summer Bucket List

I've started writing some good lists as part of #29 in my 101 Challenge.

First things first, Summer Bucket List!
I can't for the life of me remember where I printed this adorable list template from.  If you know the source, please let me know!

Summer bucket list

I've been having a lot of fun with this, pegging down what I want to do, asking Caleb what he wants to do, seeing a great summer sprawl out before us, and getting to put this sheet of paper on our fridge!  (We don't have much on our fridge.)

What's on your summer bucket list?  Wanna come swing dancing with us?  Do you agree that The Sandlot is the best summer movie ever?

2 comments:

  1. Um.... why isn't Oregon on your list?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It might not happen in the summer, but it will happen soon!

      Delete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts! If there is something you want me to respond to specifically, feel free to send me an email; I'd love to chat.