Quantcast

Friday, December 12, 2014

Recommended with Baked Chicken & Mushroom Skillet

I've tried another recipe from Damn Delicious, and once again, Chungah hits it out of the park.  Last week, I made her baked chicken &mushroom skillet for a wonderful dinner.  This was my first time using mustard in a recipe (I used a garlic whole grain variety), and I loved the new flavor.  The sauce was so beautiful creamy, the mushrooms were perfect (I used button mushrooms), and I couldn't get enough of this dish!  I have no added notes-the recipe is great as is-just a strong recommendation to try this soon!  Yummy, yummy, yummy.



See this week's recommended links after the jump!

The MVP of this race is a dog who followed a team through the water, jungle, and road.  Awww!! (via Yes and Yes)

Marvel fans, do you agree?

10 Super inspirational people who didn't give up.  (via Yes and Yes)

One of my favorite movie series mashed together with one of my favorite fluff music artists. 

A short satirical piece on what will happen if Wikipedia has to succumb to hosting ads.

Have some adorable baby reindeer as we get closer to winter!

An easier way to say no from Yes and Yes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts! If there is something you want me to respond to specifically, feel free to send me an email; I'd love to chat.