Quantcast

Friday, December 5, 2014

Recommended with Masala Chai

I know I usually put my recipe and my links together in one post, but I decided to split these up since the pictures of the homemade masala chai (!!!) process take up a lot of space.  Here are this week's links, friend!

Masala chai for my puppy
For those of you who celebrate Advent in December, read this.  10 Reasons to Follow the Liturgical Calendar.  I grew up pretty far from liturgy, but through college, Korea, and deciphering my own relationship with Christian tradition, I've found a fondness for it.  I don't know much about it, but I know that I want to go deeper wth it, and I really appreciate when my church observes Advent.  Reasons 2, 3, and 6 from the article  are the ones I resonate with most.

For a couple years now, Morocco has been #1 on my travel list.  Look at these beautiful pictures from Marrakech.

How to properly cook salmon

 Any other LotR fans out there?  Did you see this?  I was laughing out loud.

This is the cutest version of fox nails I've seen.

This counter top is a nice mix of class, simplicity, and bohemian.

Read his article from on bravery Darling Magazine.  My favorite line: "Courage only exists where there is fear."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts! If there is something you want me to respond to specifically, feel free to send me an email; I'd love to chat.