Quantcast

Thursday, January 7, 2016

4 Free Minimalist Printable Calendars for 2016

 If you're still looking for a calendar for the new year, how about some of these simple, beautiful, and streamlined options?  By the way, when I went through the internet to find some great examples, the obvious themes were hand lettering and clipboards.  Ha!


1 : Sans serif from Kreavilla
2 : Water color brush lettered calendar from Clementine Creative
3 : Hand lettered, lined calendar from Delineate Your Dwelling
4 : Hand lettered, boxed calendar from Chantel Emma

If you have any others you'd like to add to the list, please include them below in the comments!  I had a harder time this year finding ones I really liked; a lot of the blogs and websites I've used calendars from before didn't make a new version this year.  Also, you can always edit things online and make your own or splice a couple different ones together in an editing software or online!  I often use picmonkey for things like that, and that's how I make my image collages, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts! If there is something you want me to respond to specifically, feel free to send me an email; I'd love to chat.