Quantcast

Thursday, March 17, 2016

New things for spring

I have been mooning over the cherry blossoms in the courtyard and cozying up in the sun for a few minutes almost every day this week.  I am completely in love with the spring weather Atlanta has been enjoying!  We're supposed to have one more cold snap this weekend, but then it's going to be easy breezy springtime till next fall!

Not that I have the cash to go out and buy new decor pieces each season, but I wanted to share a few things I wish I could have around to complement the beautiful weather.
Inspiration for spring decor


To be honest, I'd love to have these things in my home 24/7, not just during springtime.  What about you?  What kinds of things feel like spring to you? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts! If there is something you want me to respond to specifically, feel free to send me an email; I'd love to chat.