Quantcast

Wednesday, August 3, 2016

My favorite posts I've written

One of the challenges I had in my 101 challenge list was to keep a running collection of favorite blog posts I've written.  I'm not sure why I wanted to do this back when I wrote my challenge list, but I'm glad I did.  I had a fun time roving through my published posts, remember the stories I wrote, and reliving the passion when I had these great topics to write about.  It's been a good retrospective, and it's shown me a bit more of where I've been and of how I'd like to use my space in the future.

Here's my list of favorites, and I hope to add to this list later on!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts! If there is something you want me to respond to specifically, feel free to send me an email; I'd love to chat.