Quantcast

Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Happy August, My Birthday Month!

Happy August everyone!
We're getting closer to Christmas, and we're very close to my birthday (August 17th)!

I hope you are all having great summers.  This is the busiest one I've ever had!  I never realized that warm weekends fill up so quickly until I had my weekdays filled by a full-time job.

Looking ahead at August, I have the Georgia Aquarium coming to me (you get in free on your birthday!), and you are more than welcome to join.  Caleb and I will be visiting Scott's Antique Market this Saturday, new episodes of Doctor Who start on August 23rd, and my Bible study will decide which series to do next.  September and October have their own presents, too, and I'm very excited to tell you about them later.

For the rest of your summer, may I recommend this excellent new-to-me song.  Great for road trips and for listening to at work.
"The Breach" by Dustin Tebbutt

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts! If there is something you want me to respond to specifically, feel free to send me an email; I'd love to chat.