Quantcast

Monday, August 11, 2014

Personality Test, Part I: Extrovert or Introvert?

Do you like taking personality tests?  I always have.  To be frank, I link learning more about myself, and I think I'm kind of cool.  I also felt super special to have earned the rare title of INFJ when I took the Myers-Briggs test in Psych 101.

To get straight to the point, do you know what an ambivert is?  I didn't until this year, and when I learned the definition, my personality made much more sense.  I have moments when I love people and when I come alive in large parties.  There are also times when I get life from solitude.  Until this year, I thought I was equal part extrovert and introvert, but it turns out, I'm category #3!

Check out this test to see where you stand.  My main score was ambivert (3.45), and I scored a 3.0 in engagement and a 3.9 in assertiveness.

What are your scores?  Do you agree?  What parts of your personality do you enjoy?  I would love to hear!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts! If there is something you want me to respond to specifically, feel free to send me an email; I'd love to chat.