Quantcast

Friday, August 8, 2014

Reccommended with My New Favorite Sandwich

The BLTCE.
Bacon, lettuce, tomato, cheese, and egg grilled sandwich.
I saw the idea while browsing through Pinterest, and knew it would be a winner.  Millie's tried it, too, and we're all big fans.  I realized yesterday that I've had some left over tomato and lettuce in the fridge for a while, and I sure don't want those to spoil, so Caleb and I are having BLTCEs tonight, too!  They are so savory and hot and crispy and exciting.

Bacon lettuce tomato cheese and fried egg grill sandwich!  A grown up BLT!

If you want the recipe, here it is, but we just wing it when we make these, and we use sharp cheddar.

  --------------------------------------------

Recommended while you lick your fingers after eating your sandwich...

This dog makes me smile.

This colorful photo of a girl walking in the small southern Chinese town of Yangshuo introduced me to this travel photographer, Trey Ratcliff.  Here's his well organized Flickr account.  I could look through his pictures forever, they are so stunning.

I think this outfit is the perfect blend of relaxed fun and put together class.  Great for the last half of summer.

An inspiring message from one of the nurses working on the Ebola patient in Atlanta

Have you heard of this nail polish from Dior?  It's supposed to make the pinks of your nails pinker and the white whiter.  Have you tried it?

If I ever have an office for myself in my home, I would love to put up a wall decal like this (for sale here).

Speaking of home renovation, I found a blog yesterday that has free plans for loads of furniture projects and such that you can make for yourself!  My first favorites are this ladder shelf, this simple console table.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts! If there is something you want me to respond to specifically, feel free to send me an email; I'd love to chat.